Author Topic: First Time Smoking  (Read 5330 times)

Offline Austin

• Proper Stoner
  • Why does this taste red?
    • View Profile
  • Munch fan?: Yeah but he's not on munch
First Time Smoking
« on: April 01, 2015, 08:50:20 PM »
  • Publish
  • So as you read above this is me talking about first high ... not first time I did it before but I didn't feel anything the first time. Lol .... i'm high as i write this anyway.... lets get going so I grabbed my cheezy homemade gaterade bottle bong and took about 10 hits not realizing that I had to go out to dinner later. I sat on my bed and took another one held it in as deep as I could as others before coughing it and put the bong down next to my tv. At first I wasn't feeling anything so I sat there and waited a second and BAM it hit me and .. it was amazing and like when I moved my arms legs or head it was weird and just so weird so I struggled to stand up for a second then I went downstairs, and went to the restrurant trying not to laugh at everything constantly. My grandmother handed me a paper saying the three things we could get from the resturant we were going to and I started reading the first 2 options and I lost track about 3 times till I remembered what I was doing to read the last. I looked up because I though the car was moving and I said woooooah wth as I realized it wasn't moving. I started laughing at my own stupidity trying to stop but I just couldn't Everything amazed me ... Later on I was at the mall and I was going to look at some shoes and my friend said to me come on this way and he pointed to the escalator and I was like wait theres no stairs? because I was to paranoid to get on it i eventually did and freaked out esppically when getting back on the other to go down. So then when I got home it I was still roasted but then it started coming down and I took some more hits came downstairs to watch some youtube and like ... I just can't explain it was weird.... all  I can say is it was wonderful and went high to school today..... I mightive failed that test ... I don't know .... and no i'm not gonna go high to school everyday adn get high everyday .... but yes I will definititely doing it again ...... I'll post the video later on i'm to lazy to do it now .... plus I have to get it off my ipod .... we'll peace
    Austin Lee Houston

Munch:

A couple of weeks ago I reached 666 private messages. And until recently it stayed that way. Now on one of my disk drives I have 666 GB available. Satan's coming for me. From the digital world. :P

Offline TANKI99

• Proper Stoner
    • Tank Of Stoned Freeroam Server
      • View Profile
    • Munch fan?: sure
    Re: First Time Smoking
    « Reply #1 on: April 02, 2015, 11:10:20 PM »
  • Publish
  • Nice story bro.....REALLY :D
    Sabre471: maybe the server itself doesn't like you
    TANKI99: Probably :P

SSF clan leader and founder

Offline Austin

• Proper Stoner
      • View Profile
    « Reply #2 on: April 03, 2015, 03:54:26 PM »
  • Publish
  • Lol forgot to add the part where I sat in history class after completing test putting April 1st thinking I put April FIRST street for 5 minutes pointing to paper laughing showing my teacher then realizing it was April 1st witch I began laughing even harder. Also here are the pics:

http://tinypic.com/r/15i7zuf/8

Smoking Video

View My Video before school ;) I did it around 7:20-800 when I had to leave so I was flying till around lunch time.

Austin Lee Houston

Munch:

A couple of weeks ago I reached 666 private messages. And until recently it stayed that way. Now on one of my disk drives I have 666 GB available. Satan's coming for me. From the digital world. :P

Offline TANKI99

• Proper Stoner
    • Tank Of Stoned Freeroam Server
      • View Profile
    • Munch fan?: sure
    « Reply #3 on: April 03, 2015, 09:17:13 PM »
  • Publish
  • (y) *thumbs up*
    Sabre471: maybe the server itself doesn't like you
    TANKI99: Probably :P

SSF clan leader and founder

Offline lazlow638

• New Stoner
    • its personal so.
      • View Profile
      • google-chan
    • Munch fan?: Da
    « Reply #4 on: May 14, 2015, 05:56:45 AM »
  • Publish
  • ¯\_(xd)_/¯

Offline Egg_Shen

• Administrator
    • EON
      • View Profile
    « Reply #5 on: May 14, 2015, 07:12:52 PM »
  • Publish
  • You guys got no good weed there? all i see from most countries (especially northern americas) is ground up shit that no shop here would even dare to give away for free, let alone ask cash for it.

http://www.buysilvertrash.com/www.availableweedsonline.com/

some pics there of what weed should look like.....buds, not ground rubble :P (also WAY less leaves and more flowers then that ground up shit)

also...as i said many times....don't smoke!

Offline Rooch

• Super Stoner
      • View Profile
    « Reply #6 on: May 14, 2015, 08:37:41 PM »
  • Publish
  • I have had OG kush before and this stuff the kid said him and his brother called mexican brick... It was wrapped 4 times in bags and saran wrap and it was like you were holding it in front of your face... not ground either was on a stem. I wish I had pictures of it... it was beautiful lol

Offline SA™

• PHP GOD
    • Administrator
    • Super Stoner
    • while(!sleep(uniqid())) ++$sheep;
      • View Profile
    • Munch fan?: NO
    « Reply #7 on: May 14, 2015, 09:26:26 PM »
  • Publish
    You guys got no good weed there?

no :P some of us have to grow our own and risk it for a biscuit actualy got raided not last year but there year before they took a few plants i had in the loft but neglected to check the green house at the end o the garden lol yes i got 1 year community service for the 4 plants they took 

i may post some pics of the green house 25 plants in there right now all blue cheese
    Lead Customizer @ SimpleMachines

Current Projects:
    https://github.com/SAMods

Offline Austin

• Proper Stoner
      • View Profile
    « Reply #8 on: May 15, 2015, 01:00:03 PM »
  • Publish
  • Sorry egg I already started smoking ... I might fall out idk ... I don't do it every day but i'm not gonna lie when I get a db I try to stay high for as long as I can ...
    Austin Lee Houston

Munch:

Offline ColdFire

• New Stoner
      • View Profile
    « Reply #9 on: June 29, 2015, 10:47:40 PM »
  • Publish
  • aren't you a little young to smoke let alone weed? :/ just saying its not cool to smoke weed, its a horrible addiction that can reck peoples lives, please think about what your doing before you do it kid, im not having ago at you just stating my opinion of course its your life and what you do is down to you, and btw that is some nasty weed where hell did u get that from  :o :o :o :o
    Microwave

Offline Egg_Shen

• Administrator
    • EON
      • View Profile
    « Reply #10 on: July 01, 2015, 03:48:07 AM »
  • Publish
  • aren't you a little young to smoke let alone weed? :/ just saying its not cool to smoke weed, its a horrible addiction that can reck peoples lives, please think about what your doing before you do it kid, im not having ago at you just stating my opinion of course its your life and what you do is down to you, and btw that is some nasty weed where hell did u get that from  :o :o :o :o

agree 100%....and told him many times

Offline The Stig

• Jr. Stoner
    • I am the Stig
      • View Profile
    • Munch fan?: Hell Yeah!!1!!
    « Reply #11 on: July 01, 2015, 05:16:32 PM »
  • Publish
  • You guys got no good weed there? all i see from most countries (especially northern americas) is ground up shit that no shop here would even dare to give away for free, let alone ask cash for it.

If i could i would post some nice buds, here if it's not a nice bud you don't even bother to smoke it nor buying it, if someone wants to sell you ground up shit here you would probably buy 2g for like 2-3€ xD, it needs to look proper! :D

Anyways i layed off smoking weed, since i had some problems with cops, not that i miss it, but it's too fun, not only smoking it, but also hanging with fellow smokers, sharing stupid ideas we all laugh off, and enyoing nature. If it was legal i would probably start again, but as i figured out it's not worth risking alot of money for a stupid joint that makes you feel a bit more amaizing. I gladly didn't have problems quitting it, i know some of my friends did.
    « Last Edit: July 01, 2015, 05:22:03 PM by The Stig »

Offline Austin

• Proper Stoner
      • View Profile
    « Reply #12 on: July 08, 2015, 01:34:48 AM »
  • Publish
  • Yeah it was shit weed but anyway I stole it off someone from stealing from me and plus was my first time ... buds I've been smoking recently a lot better... I'll send a pic if I get a chance ... not all broken up and you know ...
    Austin Lee Houston

Munch:

Offline Spooderman15

• New Stoner
    • wit grejt pauer kams grejt responsobiliti
      • View Profile
    • Munch fan?: Of course
    « Reply #13 on: October 15, 2015, 11:53:48 AM »
  • Publish
  • nicee story m9 bad thing is serbia does not have weed at all only beeer and chicks

Offline Lazee

• 3D Modders
    • Proper Stoner
      • View Profile
    • Munch fan?: Any reason, I shouldnt be?
    « Reply #14 on: May 03, 2017, 12:14:23 PM »
  • Publish
  • Cringe  :P
    I wish you would understand, I can't go on this way. I cant see another day. Without you by my side, I'm gone, but the sun will rise. The sun will rise..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qia0fO93Onc

* Google Search

Custom Search

Facebook Comments