Author Topic: Preventing rule breakers idea  (Read 5431 times)

Offline Austin

• Proper Stoner
  • Why does this taste red?
    • View Profile
  • Munch fan?: Yeah but he's not on munch
Preventing rule breakers idea
« on: August 11, 2013, 03:43:36 PM »
  • Publish
  • I think when a new player joins they should be watched for a certain amount of time without notification of them being watched. In that time they should not be able to spawn weapons serverside or s0beit side to prevent dm. And possibly disable bad cars like seasparrow rhino hydra hunter anything that can shoot until the viewing is over. This would be watched by admins.

This paragraph is dull but who are you to judge me? - Austin Houston

Austin Lee Houston

Munch:

A couple of weeks ago I reached 666 private messages. And until recently it stayed that way. Now on one of my disk drives I have 666 GB available. Satan's coming for me. From the digital world. :P

Offline Sceme

• Forum Administrator
    • Super EON
    • STONED Peer Support
      • View Profile
    Re: Preventing rule breakers idea
    « Reply #1 on: August 11, 2013, 04:12:26 PM »
  • Publish
  • How do we know they're going to break the rules if we take away all the rulebreaking equipment?
    Seriously the best way to get rid of rulebreakers is to /pm admins about them.

Doesn’t matter what the press says.
    Doesn’t matter what the politicians or the mobs say.
    Doesn’t matter if the whole country decides that something wrong is something right.
    This nation was founded on one principle above all else: the requirement that we stand up for what we believe, no matter the odds or the consequences.
    When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world 

No, you move.

Offline CaliCaddy46

• Forum Administrator
    • Super Stoner
    • Follow the rules please
      • View Profile
    « Reply #2 on: August 11, 2013, 05:22:47 PM »
  • Publish
  • Keep in mind that STONED FreeRoam is a freeroam server. Limitng some functions just because someone might break rules is, in my opinion, far from what we should be doing as a freeroam server.

Offline Austin

• Proper Stoner
    • Why does this taste red?
      • View Profile
    • Munch fan?: Yeah but he's not on munch
    « Reply #3 on: August 11, 2013, 10:45:16 PM »
  • Publish
  • Ya after i posted this i realized how stupid it is ...
    Austin Lee Houston

Munch:

A couple of weeks ago I reached 666 private messages. And until recently it stayed that way. Now on one of my disk drives I have 666 GB available. Satan's coming for me. From the digital world. :P

Offline Daniel

• Proper Stoner
      • View Profile
    « Reply #4 on: August 12, 2013, 02:45:41 PM »
  • Publish
  • Simple: Just make the mode where everything is allowed, no rules in it (shooting, killing or complete mayhem and chaos) be default mode when people join, If people that want to play peacefully with their friends without being annoyed and interrupted, just write /fr to get in normal mode (no shooting and killing are allowed in this one) If those people from shooting mode get in to /fr and start rule breaking, that's when admins use their anti rule breaking system.

Offline Sceme

• Forum Administrator
    • Super EON
    • STONED Peer Support
      • View Profile
    « Reply #5 on: August 12, 2013, 07:04:45 PM »
  • Publish
  • Rulebreakers are where major of the players are. Even if we had another /fr mode with no rules, most of the players would still be at the normal freeroam and so would the rulebreakers. It's not like we lack a place where you can shoot the shit out of everyone, it's just that those places are empty and because rulebreakers are assholes they want to go where others are.

Doesn’t matter what the press says.
    Doesn’t matter what the politicians or the mobs say.
    Doesn’t matter if the whole country decides that something wrong is something right.
    This nation was founded on one principle above all else: the requirement that we stand up for what we believe, no matter the odds or the consequences.
    When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world 

No, you move.

Offline Daniel

• Proper Stoner
      • View Profile
    « Reply #6 on: August 13, 2013, 08:41:28 AM »
  • Publish
  • add a mode with huge load of pedestrians and zombies for them :P they will like it i think

Offline [SDT]VTech

• Super Stoner
      • View Profile
    « Reply #7 on: August 13, 2013, 10:13:28 AM »
  • Publish
  • should be watched for a certain amount of time

Yeah drop more shit responsibilities on Cali, I bet she'll be more than happy :P

Quote from: Tadas
    I just feel like i should be able to say what i think without someone starting to bitch about it
    +1

* Google Search

Custom Search

Facebook Comments