Author Topic: Server ideas! :)  (Read 3398 times)

Offline Austin

• Proper Stoner
  • Why does this taste red?
    • View Profile
  • Munch fan?: Yeah but he's not on munch
Server ideas! :)
« on: November 25, 2013, 02:21:26 AM »
  • Publish
  • RP IDEAS:
    If was possible make 2 RP worlds? Meaning one for people that don't get 2 or however many strikes and on for people who do! That would be really nice!

STAT IDEAS:
    I also think there should be a feature when switching account names to move your account info to it or merge it with it so your not deleting either, just adding one to the other!

TAG IDEAS:
    Also be great if you fixed tag or made it so when you got near someone press a key like g 1 or something and it would tag them.

IDEAS FOR THE FR MAP:
    Also how about start hiring map makers? This would be a great idea for freeroam. People could use MTA to make a map send it to egg or such, egg approves it and adds it to the server! ( or disapproves it! )

TP IDEAS AND IGNORE IDEA:
    Add grove street. The tallest building in GTA SA. Also IDK if this is possible but: A feature to put cameras around the map and see them on a site live streamed! That would be great! One last feature of all: /ignore for players only and NOT ADMINS. /ignore would only block player text! But it would not block them doing commands like: /r /NS etc.
    Austin Lee Houston

Munch:

A couple of weeks ago I reached 666 private messages. And until recently it stayed that way. Now on one of my disk drives I have 666 GB available. Satan's coming for me. From the digital world. :P

Offline Egg_Shen

• Forum Administrator
    • EON
      • View Profile
    Re: Server ideas! :)
    « Reply #1 on: November 25, 2013, 07:38:07 AM »
  • Publish
  • RP IDEAS:
    If was possible make 2 RP worlds? Meaning one for people that don't get 2 or however many strikes and on for people who do! That would be really nice!

Nope...would be pointless and also very hard to implemet

STAT IDEAS:
    I also think there should be a feature when switching account names to move your account info to it or merge it with it so your not deleting either, just adding one to the other!

Nope, just pick a name and stick with it :P

TAG IDEAS:
    Also be great if you fixed tag or made it so when you got near someone press a key like g 1 or something and it would tag them.

Yeah, should try to fix tag.

IDEAS FOR THE FR MAP:
    Also how about start hiring map makers? This would be a great idea for freeroam. People could use MTA to make a map send it to egg or such, egg approves it and adds it to the server! ( or disapproves it! )

Nope, we had /map maps, it was a failure.

TP IDEAS AND IGNORE IDEA:
    Add grove street. The tallest building in GTA SA. Also IDK if this is possible but: A feature to put cameras around the map and see them on a site live streamed! That would be great! One last feature of all: /ignore for players only and NOT ADMINS. /ignore would only block player text! But it would not block them doing commands like: /r /NS etc.

Que?

Offline Jamo Fraks

• New Stoner
    • Who the fuck are you?
      • View Profile
    • Munch fan?: You shall never know!
    « Reply #2 on: November 25, 2013, 04:53:35 PM »
  • Publish
  • RP IDEAS:

In my opinion there would probably be a lot of hackers and cheats going on :P

Offline Lappy Lapras

• Lappy Lapras
    • Forum Administrator
    • EON
      • View Profile
    • Munch fan?: Munch is a good friend who's helped me a lot
    « Reply #3 on: November 25, 2013, 05:24:56 PM »
  • Publish
  • RP IDEAS:

That would be a total disaster in my honest opinion and prediction.
    View my artwork here!
    >>> DeviantART http://sabre471.deviantart.com/ <<<
    >>> FurAffinity http://www.furaffinity.net/user/jeffdragon471/ <<<
    [/center]

--------

* Google Search

Custom Search

Facebook Comments