Author Topic: RP access  (Read 2947 times)

Offline Jeremy_Gilbert

• New Stoner
  • I love Munch!
    • View Profile
  • Munch fan?: Yes
RP access
« on: April 16, 2014, 09:19:04 PM »
  • Publish
  • In-Game Name: Jeremy_Gilbert + Alfie_Manhatan

Reason: I came here to try change the mechanics of getting RP access.

Why (Please write at least one well thought out paragraph): When ever I play I always ask if admins are online, if they was I would ask if they are regulars and to see if I could possibly get my name put in the RP nomination, however no admins are ever online. If they are online and I ask them "Can I have my name put in the RP nomination list", but admins would always reply saying "Sorry I don't play enough to get to know players, so I can not do it." Im writing to change this whole mechanic. For example you could make a new thread section saying 'RP ACCESS' and in that you would need a set 'Report format' to make an application to join RP. So you could say that you have to include: In-Game name, IP adress, Reason you should be given it and what you plan to do with it.

Hope that I can help change it - Jeremy_Gilbert/Alfie_Manhatan

((I dont think there is an official Format so I made my own :) ))
    « Last Edit: April 16, 2014, 09:28:56 PM by Jeremy_Gilbert »

Offline Austin

• Proper Stoner
    • Why does this taste red?
      • View Profile
    • Munch fan?: Yeah but he's not on munch
    Re: RP access
    « Reply #1 on: April 16, 2014, 09:28:06 PM »
  • Publish
  • People think i'm half retarded and I could have wrote more then that. And would of been more specific then a "RP FORMAT" ... lol
    Austin Lee Houston

Munch:

A couple of weeks ago I reached 666 private messages. And until recently it stayed that way. Now on one of my disk drives I have 666 GB available. Satan's coming for me. From the digital world. :P

Offline Jeremy_Gilbert

• New Stoner
    • I love Munch!
      • View Profile
    • Munch fan?: Yes
    Re: RP access
    « Reply #2 on: April 17, 2014, 12:00:09 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sorry I put this in the wrong location :/ go to 'RP MODE' section for the official place of it's well being xD

* Google Search

Custom Search

Facebook Comments