STONED FreeRoam Forum Rules for account registration
When registering on this forum you agree to these rules and the consequences that follow if you break them. Young people visit this forum and can be exposed to the freedom allowed on this forum.
You agree, through your use of this forum, that you will not post any material which is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, adult material, or otherwise in violation of any International or United States Federal law. You also agree not to post any copyrighted material unless you own the copyright or you have written consent from the owner of the copyrighted material. Spam, flooding, advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and solicitations are also forbidden on this forum.
Note that it is impossible for the staff or the owners of this forum to confirm the validity of posts. Please remember that we do not actively monitor the posted messages, and as such, are not responsible for the content contained within. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information presented. The posted messages express the views of the author, and not necessarily the views of this forum, its staff, its subsidiaries, or this forum's owner. Anyone who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to notify an administrator or moderator of this forum immediately. The staff and the owner of this forum reserve the right to remove objectionable content, within a reasonable time frame, if they determine that removal is necessary. This is a manual process, however, please realize that they may not be able to remove or edit particular messages immediately. This policy applies to member profile information as well.
You remain solely responsible for the content of your posted messages. Furthermore, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless the owners of this forum, any related websites to this forum, its staff, and its subsidiaries. The owners of this forum also reserve the right to reveal your identity (or any other related information collected on this service) in the event of a formal complaint or legal action arising from any situation caused by your use of this forum.
You have the ability, as you register, to choose your username. We advise that you keep the name appropriate. With this user account you are about to register, you agree to never give your password out to another person except an administrator, for your protection and for validity reasons. You also agree to NEVER use another person's account for any reason. We also HIGHLY recommend you use a complex and unique password for your account, to prevent account theft.
After you register and login to this forum, you will be able to fill out a detailed profile. It is your responsibility to present clean and accurate information. Any information the forum owner or staff determines to be inaccurate or vulgar in nature will be removed, with or without prior notice. Appropriate sanctions may be applicable.
Please note that with each post, your IP address is recorded, in the event that you need to be banned from this forum or your ISP contacted. This will only happen in the event of a major violation of this agreement.
Also note that the software places a cookie, a text file containing bits of information (such as your username and password), in your browser's cache. This is ONLY used to keep you logged in/out. The software does not collect or send any other form of information to your computer.
Short version of the forum rules - General
Forum Rules - Content
- Uploading data is prohibited and can only be done by Administrators.
- Do not post ANY content without permission of the original author or authors.
- Be Nice, no flaming and cursing towards your fellow forum members or Administrators.
- Only use decent account names, offensive names with sexual content or cursing will not be accepted.
Forum Rules - Rights (yes, you have those as well!)
- Do not post ANY content that is in violation with Copyright Protection Laws.
- Do not post ANY content that is of sexual or pornographic nature.
- Do not post ANY racism with the intention to deliberately hurt people of that race.
- Do not post ANY sexism with the intention to deliberately hurt people of that sex, or sexual preferences.
- You have the right to state your opinion and use freedom of speech. This includes negative and controversial opinions.
- You have the right to make and post jokes, including dark humour (e.g. racist jokes). This does not include jokes about tragedies on topics concerning tragedies (e.g. no "too soon" jokes). No dead baby jokes either.