Author Topic: Forum Idea  (Read 7668 times)

Offline Lazee

• Proper Stoner
    • View Profile
  • Munch fan?: Any reason, I shouldnt be?
Forum Idea
« on: April 08, 2012, 05:28:58 PM »
  • Publish
  • Ive been think about an idea and decided to post it, and see the response about it!

My suggestion is that we have a child board to the Grand Theft Auto Modification about Zmodeler + 3DSMax (so that means modding stuff), so some modders can reach tutorial topics and help topics about modding, without having too look around in the 18(not sure) pages of mods we have ! I think it could end up pretty well, since some people I know , either needs help, or want to learn how to mod (atleast like the basics, since it takes a while to learn, like.. Years.) This is just an simple Idea, which leads to that you get around 10 minutes of your life to something else than looking through the old modding pages!

and I also now got another idea, tho not as necessary. But for the few modders that can post tuts etc and those who learn on the way, maybe a Modding group? like the Munch group etc and we can have our own colour etc. Tho note this is just an idea and no forcing :P (kinda because im sick of having green colour I got this idea lol)
    « Last Edit: April 08, 2012, 06:13:33 PM by NeXsCoPe »
    I wish you would understand, I can't go on this way. I cant see another day. Without you by my side, I'm gone, but the sun will rise. The sun will rise..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qia0fO93Onc

Offline [SDT]VTech

• Super Stoner
      • View Profile
    Re: Forum Idea
    « Reply #1 on: April 08, 2012, 05:35:36 PM »
  • Publish
  • yeah man  that would be a good idea if you guys are into moddeling, Im sure people would love a couple of tutorials for begineers and stuff good idea!

Quote from: Tadas
    I just feel like i should be able to say what i think without someone starting to bitch about it
    +1

Offline Memphis

• Forum Administrator
    • Muncher
      • View Profile
    « Reply #2 on: April 08, 2012, 05:42:25 PM »
  • Publish
  • without having too look around in the 18(not sure) pages of mods we have !

You can always use the search feature :P
    I kinda like the idea of a 3D Modelling board, just not sure how many people would actually use it to post tutorials or help each other... but we could give it a try, there are many boards out there which are unused, so I don't see why this one can't be made too :P
    Tis all up to Munch tho!

Offline Lazee

• Proper Stoner
      • View Profile
    « Reply #3 on: April 08, 2012, 05:44:57 PM »
  • Publish
  • The search feature is just confusing me <.<
    and Yeah, I kinda thought about you mean I thinked about 3D Modelling... Your still doing some 3DS Max, right?
    I wish you would understand, I can't go on this way. I cant see another day. Without you by my side, I'm gone, but the sun will rise. The sun will rise..

Offline Chase

• The Imperial Legion
    • EON
      • View Profile
    « Reply #4 on: April 08, 2012, 05:48:07 PM »
  • Publish
  • Didn't I have some sort of a tutorial topic in here..?
    YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE, SO JUST GO FUCKING NUTS!

Offline Lazee

• Proper Stoner
      • View Profile
    « Reply #5 on: April 08, 2012, 05:49:53 PM »
  • Publish
  • Well not in here <.< you do in the Grand Theft Auto Modification board tho, but idk if ppl know about it, since it like on page 12 Lol.. thats why I want a board for it!

Offline Chase

• The Imperial Legion
    • EON
      • View Profile
    « Reply #6 on: April 08, 2012, 05:57:52 PM »
  • Publish
  • Maybe I'll post a few things I know, when I can, ZModeler or 3ds Max related.
    « Last Edit: April 08, 2012, 06:10:11 PM by Chase' »
    YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE, SO JUST GO FUCKING NUTS!

Offline Memphis

• Forum Administrator
    • Muncher
      • View Profile
    « Reply #7 on: April 08, 2012, 06:01:07 PM »
  • Publish
  • The search feature is just confusing me <.<
    and Yeah, I kinda thought about you mean I thinked about 3D Modelling... Your still doing some 3DS Max, right?

Nope! Funny, cause I uninstalled 3DS Max 2 days ago! I just don't have time on my  life for any more extra stuff/hobbies, so I'm cutting down on a lot of things.. one of them being 3D stuff ..

Offline Tadas

• Super Stoner
      • View Profile
    « Reply #8 on: April 08, 2012, 06:05:08 PM »
  • Publish
  • I could post some tutorials too!

Offline Lazee

• Proper Stoner
      • View Profile
    « Reply #9 on: April 08, 2012, 06:09:16 PM »
  • Publish
  • Nope! Funny, cause I uninstalled 3DS Max 2 days ago! I just don't have time on my  life for any more extra stuff/hobbies, so I'm cutting down on a lot of things.. one of them being 3D stuff ..

aww too bad... well I do understand your really busy with RL and vecation etc etc.. But if you do have any time over, and if you remember anything from 3D Modelling you could still post tho, right? :)

and wow.. I actually thought you guys would go like: ''Naw why would we need that? not many modders anyway'' but yeah.. maybe we'll get the child board.. and also I have another idea (ill modify the first post)

Offline Memphis

• Forum Administrator
    • Muncher
      • View Profile
    « Reply #10 on: April 08, 2012, 06:11:20 PM »
  • Publish
  • Yeah, I have LOADS of links for tutorials from where I learned all my shit from, I could post those!

Offline Lazee

• Proper Stoner
      • View Profile
    « Reply #11 on: April 08, 2012, 06:13:57 PM »
  • Publish
  • Thats great memp! :D

Offline Munch

• The Munch
    • The Munch
    • Super Muncher!
    • Existence is RAGE!
      • View Profile
      • Knights of the Night's King (my page)
    • Munch fan?: Who isn't?
    « Reply #12 on: April 08, 2012, 06:58:02 PM »
  • Publish
  • How about a group for "3D Modelling"? That way it can include all sorts of 3d modding, rather than just those two programs?

And what will be in that group? Will it just be tutorials and personally created mods/models? If so then I'm all for it. Might even make it a normal category.

Also the membergroup doesn't sound like a bad idea. I can just recycle an old group for it, so we don't have yet another membergroup.

To add to this, how about, as well as the 3D modelling board, when you post a new topic you then mention what you used to make it? Perhaps put it in the title?

[Zmodeler]Munchubishi

Or in the start post mention the program and the version.
    « Last Edit: April 08, 2012, 07:24:45 PM by Munch »
    Wyrd biþ ful ārǣd!

Offline Tadas

• Super Stoner
      • View Profile
    « Reply #13 on: April 08, 2012, 07:12:27 PM »
  • Publish
  • Cool i would make loads of tutorials for zmod then!

Offline Lazee

• Proper Stoner
      • View Profile
    « Reply #14 on: April 08, 2012, 08:33:23 PM »
  • Publish
  • How about a group for "3D Modelling"? That way it can include all sorts of 3d modding, rather than just those two programs?

And what will be in that group? Will it just be tutorials and personally created mods/models? If so then I'm all for it. Might even make it a normal category.

Also the membergroup doesn't sound like a bad idea. I can just recycle an old group for it, so we don't have yet another membergroup.

To add to this, how about, as well as the 3D modelling board, when you post a new topic you then mention what you used to make it? Perhaps put it in the title?

[Zmodeler]Munchubishi

Or in the start post mention the program and the version.

a group for ''3D Modelling'' is okay too. :)

and in the group it will be tutorials (vid or/and text) and personally created AND edited mods :)

and mentioning what you used isnt a bad idea either Munch :)

so now the child board / normal category and the group is made / being made? and who would be the ''admin'' or ''leader'' of that group?

(ill throw in some off-topic shit too...) is the site banner contest still going? :/
    « Last Edit: April 08, 2012, 08:36:41 PM by NeXsCoPe »

* Google Search

Custom Search

Facebook Comments