Author Topic: Not able to enter RP Mode  (Read 3414 times)

Offline Lazee

• Proper Stoner
    • View Profile
  • Munch fan?: Any reason, I shouldnt be?
Not able to enter RP Mode
« on: April 16, 2012, 03:17:32 AM »
  • Publish
  • Since I dont really see it as a bug, as see no other boards for it that is better, ill post it here!

I know, Im in spain and have shitty internet, but still im worried. For some reason, I cant join RP Mode.
    Idk if its the internet, but when I do the CTRL + Alt + Del controls, it says it stopped answering.
    The first time I joined RP when it newly re-opened, it ran all fine. After I timed out and facepalmed ;D
    I re-connected to the server, but the game froze everything time I tried to enter RP Mode. Ive tested
    to get a orginal gta3.img, but no results were made. But everyone else seems to be able to enter it.
    Please do answer because this is a real pain in the arse -_-
    « Last Edit: April 16, 2012, 03:20:17 AM by Lazee »
    I wish you would understand, I can't go on this way. I cant see another day. Without you by my side, I'm gone, but the sun will rise. The sun will rise..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qia0fO93Onc

Offline Sceme

• Forum Administrator
    • Super EON
    • STONED Peer Support
      • View Profile
    Re: Not able to enter RP Mode
    « Reply #1 on: April 16, 2012, 10:59:43 AM »
  • Publish
  • You spoke to me about this earlier and it indeed sounds like a weird problem. It's virtually impossible to be caused by the internet connection because your service provider doesnt know are you in rp or not :P Most likely theres a bug in your game near the place you're located at rp and therefor causing your game to crash everytime you join. Replacing gta3.img SHOULD fix this problem though, I don't know why it doesnt then. In your situation i would reinstall the whole game.

The other but very unlilely reason would be a problem in the script at your account information but I don't believe that could cause your game to crash. It would more likely crash the whole server :P

Doesn’t matter what the press says.
    Doesn’t matter what the politicians or the mobs say.
    Doesn’t matter if the whole country decides that something wrong is something right.
    This nation was founded on one principle above all else: the requirement that we stand up for what we believe, no matter the odds or the consequences.
    When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world 

No, you move.

Offline Lazee

• Proper Stoner
      • View Profile
    • Munch fan?: Any reason, I shouldnt be?
    « Reply #2 on: April 16, 2012, 04:03:04 PM »
  • Publish
  • You spoke to me about this earlier and it indeed sounds like a weird problem. It's virtually impossible to be caused by the internet connection because your service provider doesnt know are you in rp or not :P Most likely theres a bug in your game near the place you're located at rp and therefor causing your game to crash everytime you join. Replacing gta3.img SHOULD fix this problem though, I don't know why it doesnt then. In your situation i would reinstall the whole game.

The other but very unlilely reason would be a problem in the script at your account information but I don't believe that could cause your game to crash. It would more likely crash the whole server :P

Oh okay, so not the internet connection. but the thing is, I was able to be in Shitcreek (where I timed out in rp) and not crashing before, I timed out, simply reconnected, installing no other mods, and I cant join anyway. and yeah, but then i'll have to wait for 6 weeks untill I get
    home and can get a hold of a.. Oh fuck... I just realized, I have no fucking clue where the disc is <.<... or I could just actually let the comp
    run over the night and download GTA SA... hmm.. But thanks for helping a lil bit anyway :)
    I wish you would understand, I can't go on this way. I cant see another day. Without you by my side, I'm gone, but the sun will rise. The sun will rise..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qia0fO93Onc

Offline Flightfreak123

• New Stoner
    • When all else fails, use C4
      • View Profile
    • Munch fan?: um...yes?
    « Reply #3 on: May 12, 2012, 06:57:48 PM »
  • Publish
  • I can't enter RP either :/

Two roads diverge in a yellow wood, and I...I took the one less traveled by. And that has made all the difference.

Offline Tadas

• Super Stoner
      • View Profile
    « Reply #4 on: May 12, 2012, 07:27:54 PM »
  • Publish
  • You probably dont have RP access, Flightfreak?

Offline trollman

• Proper Stoner
    • v-oj
      • View Profile
      • SuperWatch8
    • Munch fan?: No.
    « Reply #5 on: May 13, 2012, 04:20:01 PM »
  • Publish
  • You didn't get nominated. RP Nominations is on so you can get nominated!
    * trollman v-oj

* Google Search

Custom Search

Facebook Comments