Author Topic: Maverick for sale  (Read 5067 times)

Offline Lazee

• Proper Stoner
    • View Profile
  • Munch fan?: Any reason, I shouldnt be?
Maverick for sale
« on: May 05, 2012, 12:33:35 AM »
  • Publish
  • I ... think I have an maverick for sale. The history behind it is that Sceme first sold it, and I was able to pay half the price, then RP closed.
    Newly when RP had re-open Sceme offered to pay 500k for the helicopter, so he'll own it again, now he havent been on for a while.
    so my big question is... Do you still want it Sceme? If you dont want it, I have some other people to sell it to, I just wanna check with you.

(Since Sceme offered me 500k, I want atleast 500-550k for it since its upgraded).
    I wish you would understand, I can't go on this way. I cant see another day. Without you by my side, I'm gone, but the sun will rise. The sun will rise..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qia0fO93Onc

Offline iTz Beanno

• Retired Drifter
    • Super Stoner
    • Is it Dikshit?
      • View Profile
    Re: Maverick for sale
    « Reply #1 on: May 05, 2012, 01:52:44 AM »
  • Publish
  • I told you I'll buy it
    Most of the times, i know what i talk about.

Offline Sceme

• Forum Administrator
    • Super EON
    • STONED Peer Support
      • View Profile
    « Reply #2 on: May 05, 2012, 09:56:32 AM »
  • Publish
  • I don't need the chopper but naturally, I want the rest of the money :P

Doesn’t matter what the press says.
    Doesn’t matter what the politicians or the mobs say.
    Doesn’t matter if the whole country decides that something wrong is something right.
    This nation was founded on one principle above all else: the requirement that we stand up for what we believe, no matter the odds or the consequences.
    When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world 

No, you move.

Offline Lazee

• Proper Stoner
      • View Profile
    « Reply #3 on: May 05, 2012, 01:14:34 PM »
  • Publish
  • yeah.. err you see I have a 900k debt for some reason and -12k on hand... How much was left of the payment again? Oh and Sceme, when you have time.. check thru your /mvl, its not in mine, so it just went poof :/
    I wish you would understand, I can't go on this way. I cant see another day. Without you by my side, I'm gone, but the sun will rise. The sun will rise..

Offline Sceme

• Forum Administrator
    • Super EON
    • STONED Peer Support
      • View Profile
    « Reply #4 on: May 05, 2012, 04:53:32 PM »
  • Publish
  • Yup no hurry with the money, I haven't been roleplaying since the re-opening anyways.
    I got to take a look where it is..

Doesn’t matter if the whole country decides that something wrong is something right.
    This nation was founded on one principle above all else: the requirement that we stand up for what we believe, no matter the odds or the consequences.
    When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world 

No, you move.

Offline Lazee

• Proper Stoner
      • View Profile
    « Reply #5 on: May 05, 2012, 07:34:28 PM »
  • Publish
  • Yeah, and could you then cvo it to me? then I can get the money that i owe you when I get back to Sweden
    (ill be home in 4 weeks). So if you can try to be on the server on sunday... PROBABLY not busy then, if gf is willing to hang out :/

... Still havent told me how much I owe you lol.. wasnt it like, 400k or some?

Offline Sceme

• Forum Administrator
    • Super EON
    • STONED Peer Support
      • View Profile
    « Reply #6 on: May 05, 2012, 08:09:23 PM »
  • Publish
  • Yeah I can take 400k  ;)

No, you move.

Offline Lazee

• Proper Stoner
      • View Profile
    « Reply #7 on: May 05, 2012, 08:46:55 PM »
  • Publish
  • Great :)

Offline Sceme

• Forum Administrator
    • Super EON
    • STONED Peer Support
      • View Profile
    « Reply #8 on: May 06, 2012, 09:35:45 AM »
  • Publish
  • Unless the copter is parked it's not registered for me. Atleast it's not on my /mvl ...

No, you move.

Offline Lazee

• Proper Stoner
      • View Profile
    « Reply #9 on: May 06, 2012, 11:18:09 AM »
  • Publish
  • Yeah.. err... You see, Satan and Memphis checked something... It randomly recycled for some reason. I would be glad if Egg could help us
    out here.. Idk, could he bring it back? since it really was nobody's fault it recycled :/

EDIT:

Never the fuck mind that lol, we found the MAVERICK at ID: 110. Beanno somehow got in it
    and checked that it was yours Sceme. so whenever you got time(today I hope... and soon!) get on the server
    and cvo it to me, so i can cvo it and sell it to someone else, I get the money and truck my debt to you and to the state!

..Like fucking YAY i found that helicopter lol
    « Last Edit: May 08, 2012, 12:23:16 PM by Lazee »

Offline iTz Beanno

• Retired Drifter
    • Super Stoner
    • Is it Dikshit?
      • View Profile
    « Reply #10 on: May 09, 2012, 06:34:32 AM »
  • Publish
  • Its the right one though?
    Most of the times, i know what i talk about.

* Google Search

Custom Search

Facebook Comments