Author Topic: RP Stuff.  (Read 3452 times)

Offline Lazee

• Proper Stoner
    • View Profile
  • Munch fan?: Any reason, I shouldnt be?
RP Stuff.
« on: May 20, 2012, 06:27:47 PM »
  • Publish
  • Off-topic: Today I got out of debt!

Anyway.. I got some Ideas & Complaints..

On-Topic: 1. Today I was refueling my Dumper at Scemes Gas station in SF.
    It was quite hard trying to fit that giant thing into Sceme's gas station's TINY property zone so I could refuel it. I think it should be a bit
    larger, or what do you guys think?

2. today, me and mr.satan found out every work place (car factory, Steelmill etc) was Filled to the top of both car parts, steel and ore, so I had to Load My dumper up with 70k of car parts, drive around the map to car shops etc risking to timeout in my dumper with this internet, and ending up at the EXPORT. also ending up Losing 1k (its not much, but in the long shot!) on driving all that way. Idk 'bout you guys, but I think we ''Truckers'' need a new rule. I also know that some sort of the same rule has already been here.. But nobody gived a damn. something like ''You are not allowed to leave a place full off Ore / Steel / Car parts and any other material without /work 'ing it.'' so you have to work off like.. Idunno, maybe half filled?

Danke Schön for reading o.O
    I wish you would understand, I can't go on this way. I cant see another day. Without you by my side, I'm gone, but the sun will rise. The sun will rise..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qia0fO93Onc

Offline Munch

• The Munch
    • The Munch
    • Super Muncher!
    • Existence is RAGE!
      • View Profile
      • Knights of the Night's King (my page)
    • Munch fan?: Who isn't?
    Re: RP Stuff.
    « Reply #1 on: May 20, 2012, 06:39:03 PM »
  • Publish
  • Yesterday I did some work in the SF Steelmill with CaliCaddy, then I did work at the plane factory so that we could empty the steelmill and export the steel at the plane factory. A lot of places are always full and nobody likes importing. I remember during our last RP period everybody wanted to import and go to the export, now that's the part everybody hates.
    Wyrd biþ ful ārǣd!

Offline Lazee

• Proper Stoner
      • View Profile
    « Reply #2 on: May 20, 2012, 07:31:19 PM »
  • Publish
  • Indeed, but it gotta be done, and someone gotta do it right?
    I wish you would understand, I can't go on this way. I cant see another day. Without you by my side, I'm gone, but the sun will rise. The sun will rise..

Offline Sceme

• Forum Administrator
    • Super EON
    • STONED Peer Support
      • View Profile
    « Reply #3 on: May 20, 2012, 07:43:37 PM »
  • Publish
  • On-Topic: 1. Today I was refueling my Dumper at Scemes Gas station in SF.
    It was quite hard trying to fit that giant thing into Sceme's gas station's TINY property zone so I could refuel it. I think it should be a bit
    larger, or what do you guys think?
    Drive the dumper over the "fence" just infront of the gas pumps.
    Problem solved.

Also. Thanks for using my services!

Doesn’t matter what the press says.
    Doesn’t matter what the politicians or the mobs say.
    Doesn’t matter if the whole country decides that something wrong is something right.
    This nation was founded on one principle above all else: the requirement that we stand up for what we believe, no matter the odds or the consequences.
    When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world 

No, you move.

Offline Lazee

• Proper Stoner
      • View Profile
    « Reply #4 on: May 20, 2012, 09:27:30 PM »
  • Publish
  • Weird. Tried that but it still didnt work.. since the dumper is really high I had to almost hit the collision under the roof off the pumps.. it
    somehow fits under there and then Im able to refuel o.o

Offline ColdFire

• New Stoner
      • View Profile
    « Reply #5 on: May 21, 2012, 03:04:13 AM »
  • Publish
  • When ever i unload anything im always sure to work it off just in case i unload again.....
    its annoys me too
    Microwave

Offline Lordkire

• Forum Administrator
    • EON
    • Lordkire fan?: Yes.
      • View Profile
    « Reply #6 on: May 21, 2012, 12:36:15 PM »
  • Publish
  • The property zone at scemes gas station is a pain to enlarge because it's on a 45 degree angle with the coordinates axes.

It is possible to /buy there when you place your dumper right next to the roof in front of the prices sign.

Quote from: Sceme
    Most foods are penis-shaped.

* Google Search

Custom Search

Facebook Comments