Author Topic: Cant get past the welcome message?  (Read 2616 times)

Offline Lazee

• Proper Stoner
    • View Profile
  • Munch fan?: Any reason, I shouldnt be?
Cant get past the welcome message?
« on: July 03, 2012, 01:34:07 PM »
  • Publish
  • So, I've tried around... 30 times now, but it seems like I cant get past the welcome message
    when trying to connect to the server, I asked Pan about it, and he had the same problem
    about when Egg asked Memphis about his bots n stuff.. so.. Any solutions for this weird problem?
    I wish you would understand, I can't go on this way. I cant see another day. Without you by my side, I'm gone, but the sun will rise. The sun will rise..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qia0fO93Onc

Takashi

Re: Cant get past the welcome message?
    « Reply #1 on: July 04, 2012, 12:24:30 AM »
  • Publish
  • So, I've tried around... 30 times now, but it seems like I cant get past the welcome message
    when trying to connect to the server, I asked Pan about it, and he had the same problem
    about when Egg asked Memphis about his bots n stuff.. so.. Any solutions for this weird problem?
    Had the same problem with my laptop, running as administrator worked for me, I have no idea if it will do the same for you.

Offline Lo_Pan

• Lo_Pan
    • Forum Administrator
    • Super EON
    • Indeed!
      • View Profile
    « Reply #2 on: July 04, 2012, 12:49:23 AM »
  • Publish

Yeah for me it was like a week ago or so, and the problem fixed itself.
    Indeed!

Offline Lazee

• Proper Stoner
      • View Profile
    • Munch fan?: Any reason, I shouldnt be?
    « Reply #3 on: July 04, 2012, 11:01:19 AM »
  • Publish
  • running as administrator

Didnt work. :/

I will try to reinstall the game, and see if that fixes it
    I wish you would understand, I can't go on this way. I cant see another day. Without you by my side, I'm gone, but the sun will rise. The sun will rise..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qia0fO93Onc

* Google Search

Custom Search

Facebook Comments