Website Back Online!

We're back!! Sorry! Had some problem with some malicious files. The host didn't offer to fix it, as that's not a service they provide. I seem to have sorted it now.

Author Topic: San Andreas Police Department Application Format  (Read 12564 times)

Offline Nicholas_Deel

• New Stoner
  • Here to Protect and Serve!!
    • View Profile
  • Munch fan?: Possibly
Re: San Andreas Police Department Application Format
« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2013, 08:58:52 AM »
I would like to change my mind to become SAPD instead of SAST. statetrooper hasn't been active in about a month. So yeah, You said that you liked my Application. I would like to be SAPD please. Thank You!!

Offline SoleFern5524094

• New Stoner
  • Chief of the SAPD
    • View Profile
  • Munch fan?: Maybe...
« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2013, 05:11:31 PM »
I would like to change my mind to become SAPD instead of SAST. statetrooper hasn't been active in about a month. So yeah, You said that you liked my Application. I would like to be SAPD please. Thank You!!
Each section of your application has been carefully reviewed by the SAPD high command. We are glad to say you have been accepted!
Welcome to the force. You will be starting as a rank one (1) cadet. Please review all the chapters of our handbooks. You will be tested on them when you are ready so you can become a rank two (2) officer! Please be aware that you can't arrest and ticket people by commands. They can roleplay paying a ticket using the /give command to pay you the money. To arrest people, take them to the LSPD HQ and put them in a prison cell. Please review the arrest and ticket procedure in our handbook for more info. I am currently on vacation for 2 weeks AND WILL ONLY BE ACTIVE ON THE FORUM. I am still in need of a sub.

Offline robert2po

• New Stoner
  • I love Munch!
    • View Profile
  • Munch fan?: NO
« Reply #17 on: August 16, 2013, 02:04:33 AM »
Name:robert2po

Date of Birth: 02/26/1963

Sex/Gender: Male

Place of Birth: Los Santos,VineWood

Do you have any current criminal record? If so, please list all crimes:
I have not commited any crimes.

Do you have any history in working with Law Enforcement?
Yes i worked for the LSPD

Why do you want to join SAPD? (25 Word Minimum):
To Protect and to serve the community and help other fellow officers and keep criminals off the streets.

What skills, training, and/or services could you provide to the Department? (20 Word Minimum):
The skill i can provide to the department is That i am really good at aiming.

Autobiography (75 Word Minimum):When i was born in Los Santos my dad raised me by himself my mother died 2 weeks after my birth
she died of Cancer i was really haert broken when they told me she died and i just couldnt forget so when i turned 21 i wanted to become a police officer in SAPD i got a Masters degree and went to become a police officer so a year later they called me
saying you have been accepted to the SAPD i was excited so i went got my uniform and went to camp to be trained by a proffessional
police officer.

Out Of Character:

Name:
Robert

Timezone:
Eastern Time Zoned

When did you join STONED FreeRoam?:
I joined on the 8/15/13

List Previous Factions/Families - Ranks:
i was in SAST  Officer

Have you ever applied for SAPD before? If so link to your previous applications:
i have never.

Can you speak English Fluently?: Yes

Do you have Skype and a working microphone?:i have skype but not a microphone.

Offline SoleFern5524094

• New Stoner
  • Chief of the SAPD
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 16, 2013, 02:10:58 AM »
Each section of your application has been reviewed carefully by the SAPD high command. We are sorry to say that you have been denied.
Reason: Applicant failed to reach minimum word requirement on two sections.

Offline robert2po

• New Stoner
  • I love Munch!
    • View Profile
  • Munch fan?: NO
« Reply #19 on: August 16, 2013, 02:15:33 AM »
Name:robert2po

Date of Birth: 02/26/1963

Place of Birth: Los Santos,VineWood

I have not commited any crimes.

Yes i worked for the LSPD

To Protect and to serve the community and help other fellow officers.

What skills, training, and/or services could you provide to the Department? (20 Word Minimum):
The skill i can provide to the department is That i am really good at aiming.

Autobiography (75 Word Minimum):When i was born in Los Santos my dad raised me by himself my mother died 2 weeks after my birth
she died of Cancer i was really haert broken when they told me she died and i just couldnt forget so when i turned 21 i wanted to become a police officer in SAPD

Out Of Character:

Name:
Robert

Timezone:
Eastern Time Zoned

I joined on the 8/15/13

i was in SAST  Officer

Have you ever applied for SAPD before? If so link to your previous applications:
i have never.

Do you have Skype and a working microphone?:i have skype but no mic i can buy one

Offline BrianJonez

• New Stoner
  • I love Munch!
    • View Profile
    • n/a
  • Munch fan?: Hell yea >:(
« Reply #20 on: August 16, 2013, 06:50:52 AM »
Name: BlackFox

Date of Birth: 12/14/1987

Place of Birth: Vinewood

I've only been caught once, and it's for murder. But I left that life behind.

No

To protect and serve

My main skill is protecting citizens...that's all I have to say about that

Autobiography (75 Word Minimum):
Well being raised Vinewood didn't really give me the best childhood. I've been moving from home to home because my mother couldn't take care of me. By the age of 14 I moved in with my mom. My mom is- or was a prostitute in Ganton. A week after I turned 16 my mom was shot by a Grove Street gang member. After that I joined in with the Ballas. At age 23 I had my first child. My daughter was my world. So I quit gang banging to become a police officer. I don't want to get rid of criminals. I want to help them find a new path.

Out Of Character:

Name:
(Brian Jones)

Timezone:
(-Eastern Time Zone.)

-Well, when I first joined I believe I was intoxicated. So I really can't answer this question. 

(What groups have you been in before the SAPD and what rank where you in that group)

-None

(If you have ever applied for SAPD, simply find those applications and link them here)
                           -I have not.

Can you speak English Fluently?:           Yes

Do you have Skype and a working microphone?:     No

Offline SoleFern5524094

• New Stoner
  • Chief of the SAPD
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 16, 2013, 06:01:31 PM »
Name: BlackFox

Date of Birth: 12/14/1987

Place of Birth: Vinewood

I've only been caught once, and it's for murder. But I left that life behind.

No

To protect and serve

My main skill is protecting citizens...that's all I have to say about that

Well being raised Vinewood didn't really give me the best childhood. I've been moving from home to home because my mother couldn't take care of me. By the age of 14 I moved in with my mom. My mom is- or was a prostitute in Ganton. A week after I turned 16 my mom was shot by a Grove Street gang member. After that I joined in with the Ballas. At age 23 I had my first child. My daughter was my world. So I quit gang banging to become a police officer. I don't want to get rid of criminals. I want to help them find a new path.

Out Of Character:

Name:
(Brian Jones)

Timezone:
(-Eastern Time Zone.)

-Well, when I first joined I believe I was intoxicated. So I really can't answer this question. 

(What groups have you been in before the SAPD and what rank where you in that group)

-None

(If you have ever applied for SAPD, simply find those applications and link them here)
                           -I have not.

Can you speak English Fluently?:           Yes

Do you have Skype and a working microphone?:     No
Your application has been fully reviewed by the SAPD high command. We are glad to say you have been accepted! Your starting rank will be a Rank 0 Cadet. Once you have looked over each srection of our handbook you will be given a quiz on those handbooks to be promoted to a rank 1 officer. Welcome to the SAPD Cadet Fox! (Also, why were you intoxicated when you are 16? lol)

Offline Yuri_Boyka

• New Stoner
  • I love Munch!
    • View Profile
  • Munch fan?: Yes
« Reply #22 on: August 17, 2013, 03:43:48 AM »
Name: Yuri_Boyka

Date of Birth: 4/28/1989

Place of Birth: Islamabad

I have murdered people several times, but never have been caught, cause i am untouchable

No

Why do you want to join SAPD?
To catch bad guys, and help good people

What skills, training, and/or services could you provide to the Department?
I fast to chase down bad people, and my aim is also good, that's what i have to say

Autobiography:
Well my mom died when I was 8, then my dad took care of me, and when i was 12 my father also died, so someone of my father's friend took care of me, and when i was 20 i became a grove street member, and now I am leaving grove and wanna become SAPD to help good people and chase down bad people.

Out Of Character:

Name: Ali Hassan

Timezone: (UTC+05:00) Islamabad,Karachi

When did you join STONED FreeRoam?: I really don't know when i joined this server

-None

- No i haven't

Can you speak English Fluently?: Yes I Can.

Do you have Skype and a working microphone?:No i dont.

Offline MZMandSRM

• New Stoner
  • I love Munch!
    • View Profile
  • Munch fan?: Yeah
« Reply #23 on: August 20, 2013, 09:30:12 PM »
Name: MZMandSRM

Date of Birth: October 10, 1995

Place of Birth: Las Venturas

Resisting Arrest

Successful Murder of an LEO

Reckless Endangerment

Police Vehicle Theft
((Does your character have any history working in law enforcement?))

I want to join the SAPD because the SAPD is awesome and I have always wanted to be a cop.

I could provide a high speed attitude so I could chase people easily and I can arrest people.

When I was four I was adopted. We had one mother and as we were growing up we always got bullied. When we we're in 7th grade we got nearly beaten to death by a gang and I was put in the hospital for 2 weeks! Then finally when we we're in high school we became football players and in every game people tried to hurt us on purpose. After that I always wanted to be a cop to put assholes like that in jail.

Out Of Character

Name:
Sam and Manuel

Timezone:
Central Standard Time

2 days ago

Nope

No

Can you speak English Fluently?: Yep
« Last Edit: August 20, 2013, 09:40:12 PM by SoleFern5524094 »

Offline SoleFern5524094

• New Stoner
  • Chief of the SAPD
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 20, 2013, 09:43:12 PM »
Name: MZMandSRM

Date of Birth: October 10, 1995

Place of Birth: Las Venturas

Resisting Arrest

Successful Murder of an LEO

Reckless Endangerment

Police Vehicle Theft

I want to join the SAPD because the SAPD is awesome and I have always wanted to be a cop.

I could provide a high speed attitude so I could chase people easily and I can arrest people.

When I was four I was adopted. We had one mother and as we were growing up we always got bullied. When we we're in 7th grade we got nearly beaten to death by a gang and I was put in the hospital for 2 weeks! Then finally when we we're in high school we became football players and in every game people tried to hurt us on purpose. After that I always wanted to be a cop to put assholes like that in jail.

Out Of Character

Name:
Sam and Manuel

Timezone:
Central Standard Time

2 days ago

Nope

No

Can you speak English Fluently?: Yep

Your application has been fully reviewed by the SAPD high command. We are glad to say you have been accepted! Your starting rank will be a Rank 1 Cadet. Once you have looked over each section of our handbook you will be given a quiz on those handbooks to be promoted to a rank 2 officer. Welcome to the SAPD Cadet MZM

Offline Gta[ATC]

• New Stoner
  • I love Munch!
    • View Profile
  • Munch fan?: yes
« Reply #25 on: August 25, 2013, 02:03:27 PM »
Name: Gta

Date of Birth: 27 March 1997

Place Of Birth: Los Santos

none yet

Why do you want to join SAPD? (25 Word Minimum): I want to Join SAPD, Bcs The Clan Is Awesome, and I Have good Experience of Police officer

What skills, training, and/or services could you provide to the Department? (20 Word Minimum): I could Provide, High speed chases
and Good Arresting People

Autobiography (75 Word Minimum): I was Born and Raised In Glasgow UK, I Went to 3 or 4 primary schools, then secondery
and, i now dj on the radio, TFM Radio, and i Play SA-MP, Before i was Djing And Doin mixes, i Started Djing when i was 14 or 13. and been doing it ever since, and now, i would like to be a lot more better as a cop

Out Of Character

Name: John Walker

Timezone: London

When Did You Join Stoned Freeroam: When The Server Was 0.3e

Nope

No

Do you have Skype and a working microphone?: Yes

Offline SoleFern5524094

• New Stoner
  • Chief of the SAPD
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 26, 2013, 06:50:11 AM »
Name: Gta

Date of Birth: 27 March 1997

Place Of Birth: Los Santos

none yet

Why do you want to join SAPD? (25 Word Minimum): I want to Join SAPD, Bcs The Clan Is Awesome, and I Have good Experience of Police officer

What skills, training, and/or services could you provide to the Department? (20 Word Minimum): I could Provide, High speed chases
and Good Arresting People

Autobiography (75 Word Minimum): I was Born and Raised In Glasgow UK, I Went to 3 or 4 primary schools, then secondery
and, i now dj on the radio, TFM Radio, and i Play SA-MP, Before i was Djing And Doin mixes, i Started Djing when i was 14 or 13. and been doing it ever since, and now, i would like to be a lot more better as a cop

Out Of Character

Name: John Walker

Timezone: London

When Did You Join Stoned Freeroam: When The Server Was 0.3e

Nope

No

Do you have Skype and a working microphone?: Yes

Your application has been fully reviewed by the SAPD high command. We are glad to say you have been accepted! Your starting rank will be a Rank 1 Cadet. Once you have looked over each section of our handbook you will be given a quiz on those handbooks to be promoted to a rank 2 officer. Welcome to the SAPD, Cadet GTA! As a  cadet you may not patrol as a police officer alone and you may not arrest people. Cadets are still Officer in Training and should be dealt with accordingly, please do not tease the cadets.

Offline Austin

• Proper Stoner
  • Why does this taste red?
    • View Profile
  • Munch fan?: Yeah but he's not on munch
« Reply #27 on: October 11, 2013, 08:28:22 PM »

Name: Austin_Houston

Date of Birth: 9/11/1980

Place of Birth: Los Santos Hospital

Assault

As you  see I was born on 9/11 and since 2000 I promised to fight crime. So I went to school to train. Now I here to try and apply.
I can bring justice and greatness. I am also very skilled driver, pits aren't that hard. I am also very good at chasing suspects on foot!

I grew up in Los Santos, my father was a cop and my mother was a medic. My dad always use to say I can be great in life. That is before he was shot in the head by the worst terrorist  yet. He was in the world trade center when it was hit by a plane. Every since then I am bowed to become a cop. As a teenager I was a little mischievous but had all A's in school. I have not married but i have dated. Last ten years I have been training. I kept failing due to my disorder I've had since I was little. But now i am ready to take out crime to make the world better! Last 2 years i have been living by myself, ... on the streets that is, since my mother died of cancer.

Out Of Character:

Name:
Austin Houston

Timezone:
UTC-5:00 Eastern Time ( US AND CANADA )

Probally around o.3c

Fucking Important. My rank was FIP

No this is my first time! EDIT: Second time!

Can you speak English Fluently?: Yes i can.
Do you have Skype and a working microphone?: Yes I do EDIT: Yes I currently do.
*======================================================================================================================================*
http://www.wordcounter.net/ to count exact amount of words!
« Last Edit: November 24, 2013, 05:50:55 AM by austin2 »
Austin Lee Houston

Munch:

A couple of weeks ago I reached 666 private messages. And until recently it stayed that way. Now on one of my disk drives I have 666 GB available. Satan's coming for me. From the digital world. :P

Offline SoleFern5524094

• New Stoner
  • Chief of the SAPD
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 17, 2013, 04:00:26 AM »

Thank you for applying for the SAPD. We are sorry to say your application has been denied. Your application has been denied for the following reason(s): Applicant failed to reach minimum word requirement in 2 sections. Applicant has participated in a serious crime.

Do not bother reapplying due to participating in a serious crime. Sorry about any inconvenience.

Offline SoleFern5524094

• New Stoner
  • Chief of the SAPD
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 24, 2013, 06:14:31 AM »

Name: Austin_Houston

Date of Birth: 9/11/1980

Place of Birth: Los Santos Hospital

Assault

As you  see I was born on 9/11 and since 2000 I promised to fight crime. So I went to school to train. Now I here to try and apply.
I can bring justice and greatness. I am also very skilled driver, pits aren't that hard. I am also very good at chasing suspects on foot!

I grew up in Los Santos, my father was a cop and my mother was a medic. My dad always use to say I can be great in life. That is before he was shot in the head by the worst terrorist  yet. He was in the world trade center when it was hit by a plane. Every since then I am bowed to become a cop. As a teenager I was a little mischievous but had all A's in school. I have not married but i have dated. Last ten years I have been training. I kept failing due to my disorder I've had since I was little. But now i am ready to take out crime to make the world better! Last 2 years i have been living by myself, ... on the streets that is, since my mother died of cancer.

Out Of Character:

Name:
Austin Houston

Timezone:
UTC-5:00 Eastern Time ( US AND CANADA )

Probally around o.3c

Fucking Important. My rank was FIP

No this is my first time! EDIT: Second time!

Can you speak English Fluently?: Yes i can.
Do you have Skype and a working microphone?: Yes I do EDIT: Yes I currently do.
*======================================================================================================================================*
http://www.wordcounter.net/ to count exact amount of words!

Your application has been personally reviewed by the SAPD chief and we are glad to say you have been Accepted! please review all of our handbook sections and apply for officer when you are ready. Until then, you will be a ride-along officer. You may NOT patrol alone. You must ALWAYS patrol with an officer+.

* Google Search

Custom Search