Website Back Online!

We're back!! Sorry! Had some problem with some malicious files. The host didn't offer to fix it, as that's not a service they provide. I seem to have sorted it now.

Author Topic: Bringing Back an old Classic  (Read 1762 times)

Offline Latios

• Jeff the Dragon
  • Lati-Dragon
  • EON
    • View Profile
    • Sabre471
  • Munch fan?: Munch is a good friend who's helped me a lot
Bringing Back an old Classic
« on: August 01, 2014, 04:11:56 PM »
  • Publish
  • Yes guys, I'm gonna bring back part of an old classic name that I used in the much earlier days of samp stoned.
    The reason I'm posting this as a "topic" so it'll get the attention of admins that are able to help with the name change process which is quite a hassle! It's a good thing I don't own much properties but I do have a lot of vehicles, including unique stats vehicles!

Anyways, I've came up with a few names for you guys to look at and tell me which one you'd like the most.

current name = Jeff_Dragon72
    Classic Name = Latios

JD_Latios

Jeff_Latios

Latios_Jeff

Latios_Sabre

EonJet

JetJeff

LatiJeffy

JeffEon

Jeffios

following with the name change... I do know very clearly that player stats will not carry over to the new name but I don't really care about them at this point... even if i did put over 30,000 km on my current name in rp.

~Update~
    I have decided that Latios is gonna be the name i'm gonna change into, because it has a very old id with it "Id 7", making it a true classic Stoned name... and I am a Latios so... Laaatiiii!~
    All the random names above that I've came up with will just be scrapped.

~Update 2~
    My name has been successfully changed to Latios for Rp thanks to a good old friend, Munch!

*Topic locked*
    « Last Edit: August 11, 2014, 11:05:11 PM by Sabre471 »
    ===========================================================
    ---------------------------- ~ Jeff The Lati-Jet ~ ----------------------------
    ===========================================================

View my artwork here!
    >>> DeviantART http://sabre471.deviantart.com/ <<<
    >>> FurAffinity http://www.furaffinity.net/user/jeffdragon471/ <<<

--------

Offline Tadas

• 3D Modders
    • Super Stoner
      • View Profile
    Re: Bringing Back an old Classic
    « Reply #1 on: August 01, 2014, 06:01:41 PM »
  • Publish
  • All these names sound weird to me to be honest, but if you really want that name change, i'd say go with Jeffios

* Google Search

Custom Search

Facebook Comments