Website Back Online!

We're back!! Sorry! Had some problem with some malicious files. The host didn't offer to fix it, as that's not a service they provide. I seem to have sorted it now.

Author Topic: Leaving SA-MP  (Read 4632 times)

Offline Latios

• Jeff the Dragon
  • Lati-Dragon
  • EON
    • View Profile
    • Sabre471
  • Munch fan?: Munch is a good friend who's helped me a lot
Leaving SA-MP
« on: September 20, 2014, 11:47:55 PM »
  • Publish
  • I never thought it'd come down to this... as it technically goes against my word of saying "I'll keep playing until the server can't host anymore."
    But I have to say that... I'm leaving Sa-MP forever, after being part of the server for 6 years and watching it develop and then decay... The reason of leaving is that everyone else left the game mostly un announced. I was convinced that doing the same never ending cycle of /working trucking in rp mode became pointless because nobody else is gonna play anymore. The magic of Stoned Freeroam in samp is all dried up as well as GTA SA itself being almost 10 years old, and will continue to age older!

I can't sell any of my stuff since I am literally the only person left that was keeping rp mode going. But now I realized I got better things to do on my weekends... It's just time to let it go... since nothing lasts forever. The game has served me pretty well after all these years being installed on this one computer that I still have today, but I'm also getting a slightly better computer from a friend which is another reason I'm giving up playing SA-MP (even though this next computer can run gta).

So I am saying goodbye to SA-MP and moving on... and there will be no special year 300 cars.

===========================================================
    ---------------------------- ~ Jeff The Lati-Jet ~ ----------------------------

View my artwork here!
    >>> DeviantART http://sabre471.deviantart.com/ <<<
    >>> FurAffinity http://www.furaffinity.net/user/jeffdragon471/ <<<

--------

Offline [SDT]VTech

• 3D Modders
    • Super Stoner
      • View Profile
    Re: Leaving SA-MP
    « Reply #1 on: September 21, 2014, 04:35:53 AM »
  • Publish
  • Rest in Peace Roleplay mode.

Shame, but in the end it's all for the best. Too many conflicts, no supervision, no respect and lack of changes to the rules killed that game mode completely.

I vote Egg to shut that shit down for good, not the server, but RP mode. Nobody cares for it, nobody plays it, people argue over it and there's nobody to clean it up. I say tear the sucker down.

Quote from: Tadas
    I just feel like i should be able to say what i think without someone starting to bitch about it
    +1

Offline Adrian_Verde

• New Stoner
    • Gooby pls or nah
      • View Profile
    • Munch fan?: mw3 gtav
    « Reply #2 on: September 21, 2014, 05:39:46 AM »
  • Publish
  • Just when I asked for rp too :(

Offline [SDT]VTech

• 3D Modders
    • Super Stoner
      • View Profile
    « Reply #3 on: September 21, 2014, 07:07:25 AM »
  • Publish
  • Btw, I hope you hang around the website or Minecraft still.

Quote from: Tadas
    I just feel like i should be able to say what i think without someone starting to bitch about it
    +1

Offline CaliCaddy46

• Server Administrator
    • Super Stoner
    • Follow the rules please
      • View Profile
    « Reply #4 on: September 21, 2014, 08:16:24 AM »
  • Publish
  • Good playing with ya, I will never forget the days I played with you.

Offline Tadas

• 3D Modders
    • Super Stoner
      • View Profile
    « Reply #5 on: September 21, 2014, 08:45:26 AM »
  • Publish
  • Wise decision. Catch ya later

Offline Arsu

• New Stoner
    • Chemical Scientist.
      • View Profile
    • Munch fan?: Yeah.
    « Reply #6 on: September 21, 2014, 10:29:14 AM »
  • Publish
  • :( .. had awesome days playing with you dude! .. Good luck in your life :P.. Cya
    Got RP access? Visit me at 756™,693™ and 201™.
    Also Add me on Origin for a Battlefield Match @Arslan451

-Music is Life.

Offline Silver_420

• Server Administrator
    • Heroic Stoner
      • View Profile
    • Munch fan?: Canada ftw
    « Reply #7 on: September 21, 2014, 10:40:33 AM »
  • Publish
  • Hope you stay around the Forum Jeff.....

I understand

Good Luck

Offline N00BL33T

• New Stoner
    • Blah Blah Blah
      • View Profile
    « Reply #8 on: September 21, 2014, 12:45:22 PM »
  • Publish
  • Instead of creating another pointless thread of mine, I'll post my shit here :P As you may or may not have noticed, I haven't been playing the game for about 3 weeks now and possibly won't be able to play for the next 2 or 3 months (including any other form of entertainment except po.... I mean some games on my iphone even though nobody cares but still :P)  because of job and since I am on laptop at the moment even though it can run GTA but that's not the point and if I get a chance I'll once again fool around with you guys in-game (by fooling around, I don't mean some sexual reference or whatever :P) and now on topic, Bye Jeff. Will miss you even though it wasn't that long time. Anyway that's all for now. (I know my Engrish sucks and that nobody cares :D)

Offline Latios

• Jeff the Dragon
    • Lati-Dragon
    • EON
      • View Profile
      • Sabre471
    • Munch fan?: Munch is a good friend who's helped me a lot
    « Reply #9 on: September 21, 2014, 04:23:45 PM »
  • Publish
  • Rest in Peace Roleplay mode.

Shame, but in the end it's all for the best. Too many conflicts, no supervision, no respect and lack of changes to the rules killed that game mode completely.

I vote Egg to shut that shit down for good, not the server, but RP mode. Nobody cares for it, nobody plays it, people argue over it and there's nobody to clean it up. I say tear the sucker down.

Very well said Vee, It's pretty much the gamemode in a nutshell along with freeroam mode being an even bigger mess.

Just when I asked for rp too :(

Most people tend to overhype rp mode, making it sound like "omgz itz awesome!"
    and when they finally get access to rp mode: they're like "oh... this is it? we just drive trucks and stand around?" and after about a couple of days or weeks of crashing trucks, they disappear from the server unannounced.

Btw, I hope you hang around the website or Minecraft still.

I'll definitely keep hanging around the forum to see what's going on and share my artwork.

Good playing with ya, I will never forget the days I played with you.

It was good playing with you too, Cali. They days were unique when you were around with Silver to do crazy things in rp.

Wise decision. Catch ya later

Yeah, there was nothing left of sa-mp stoned since it's ruled by a younger generation of randomers, afk'rs and, hardcore playercrashers.

:( .. had awesome days playing with you dude! .. Good luck in your life :P.. Cya

I remember when you bought all of my cars in Fort Carson that day.

Hope you stay around the Forum Jeff.....

I understand

Good Luck

I got no intention of leaving the forum.

Instead of creating another pointless thread of mine, I'll post my shit here :P As you may or may not have noticed, I haven't been playing the game for about 3 weeks now and possibly won't be able to play for the next 2 or 3 months (including any other form of entertainment except po.... I mean some games on my iphone even though nobody cares but still :P)  because of job and since I am on laptop at the moment even though it can run GTA but that's not the point and if I get a chance I'll once again fool around with you guys in-game (by fooling around, I don't mean some sexual reference or whatever :P) and now on topic, Bye Jeff. Will miss you even though it wasn't that long time. Anyway that's all for now. (I know my Engrish sucks and that nobody cares :D)

I see. and yeah, anything goes in sa-mp.
    ---------------------------- ~ Jeff The Lati-Jet ~ ----------------------------

View my artwork here!
    >>> DeviantART http://sabre471.deviantart.com/ <<<
    >>> FurAffinity http://www.furaffinity.net/user/jeffdragon471/ <<<

--------

* Google Search

Custom Search

Facebook Comments