Website Back Online!

We're back!! Sorry! Had some problem with some malicious files. The host didn't offer to fix it, as that's not a service they provide. I seem to have sorted it now.

Author Topic: Growing  (Read 1905 times)

Offline Austin

• Proper Stoner
  • Why does this taste red?
    • View Profile
  • Munch fan?: Yeah but he's not on munch
Growing
« on: October 24, 2015, 12:08:31 PM »
  • Publish
  • Okay so I have about maybe 50 beans some autos some just normal and a 2$ lush light dominator 2xx ( can post pics later if you want ) and I'm growing some strawberryblue x ww some others one named after my dad ( guy was starting seed company in Colorado who know my step mom and he decided to name it that I even seen the texts and have  one of the seeds ) its sour patch aliens x ww  crossed with two others cant remember but it was all dank ass strains. I'm gonna be growing in soil unless someone can show me a easy way to make a hydroponic setup ( don't really have money atm ) I already know mostly how to operate these boss ass leds just wondering if anyone out there could give me some tips or anything maybe to improve harvest or quality. I'm gonna be running the lights through 18/6 light cycle for these plants because I heard more light = bigger grow. When I decide to switch to 12/12 cycle is Is it safe to switch it right away or slowly? Also growing in basement closet and wondering anyway for smell? I have a feeling having 3-5 plants down there of dank ass strains is gonna stink it up awful. Well thanks for any tips and guidance into a better grow when this WW cross sprouts ill put pics I've already planted it as the white tap root was sticking out pretty far and soon it should sprout. Thanks for any help!
    Austin Lee Houston

Munch:

A couple of weeks ago I reached 666 private messages. And until recently it stayed that way. Now on one of my disk drives I have 666 GB available. Satan's coming for me. From the digital world. :P

Offline Spooderman15

• New Stoner
    • wit grejt pauer kams grejt responsobiliti
      • View Profile
    • Munch fan?: Of course
    Re: Growing
    « Reply #1 on: October 27, 2015, 11:08:21 AM »
  • Publish
  • im not a guy for plants but check on internet  :P :P 8) :police:

Offline SA™

• PHP GOD
    • Administrator
    • Super Stoner
    • while(!sleep(uniqid())) ++$sheep;
      • View Profile
    • Munch fan?: NO
    « Reply #2 on: October 29, 2015, 04:43:27 PM »
  • Publish
  • little tip grow outside start them in march/april  then as winter comes the light cycle changes wich forces the plants to stop growing and bud there be ready by oct/nov NOTE the cold weather and frost can kill them if you have a green house use it

switching to 12/12 strait away will be ok i guess my pal grows indoors but he has hydroponics setup
    Lead Customizer @ SimpleMachines

Current Projects:
    https://github.com/SAMods

Offline The Stig

• Jr. Stoner
    • I am the Stig
      • View Profile
    • Munch fan?: Hell Yeah!!1!!
    « Reply #3 on: November 28, 2015, 09:18:37 PM »
  • Publish
  • will you be using LED lights or HPS lights? what type of fertilisers will you use? And yes the things will produce alot of smell!

* Google Search

Custom Search

Facebook Comments