Website Back Online!

We're back!! Sorry! Had some problem with some malicious files. The host didn't offer to fix it, as that's not a service they provide. I seem to have sorted it now.

Author Topic: Youtube Channel  (Read 1869 times)

Offline 1mojok1

• Minecrafter
  • New Stoner
  • Names Cunkar. ^-^
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
  • Munch fan?: indeed
Youtube Channel
« on: December 15, 2015, 07:48:26 PM »
  • Publish
  • Hay guys William here, I wanted to make a post about me and my friend Owen starting a youtube channel, and it would be great if you guys checked it out n tell us what you think, n if you like it, hopefully share it with people n subscribe. As of the moment, we have a introduction video that is out, and the upload schedule will be Tuesdays n Fridays. So far we do have videos ready n scheduled, they are currently CSGO n Gmod.

If you do take a look, check back on Friday so see our actual video which will be Counterstrike GO.

Any feedback will be appreciated.

Here is the channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9z6EyS404Wq7kmZsyL3a1Q

Thank you for reading. ^-^

Hay

Offline Tadas

• 3D Modders
    • Super Stoner
      • View Profile
    Re: Youtube Channel
    « Reply #1 on: December 16, 2015, 05:40:19 AM »
  • Publish
  • Get Munch on one of your videos  :D

Offline Austin

• Proper Stoner
    • Why does this taste red?
      • View Profile
    • Munch fan?: Yeah but he's not on munch
    Re: Youtube Channel
    « Reply #2 on: January 20, 2016, 05:16:27 PM »
  • Publish
  • I checked it out and looks pretty cool i'll subscribe anyway I love GMOD and murder add me on steam sometime my name is xXDankCloudXx. Thx
    Austin Lee Houston

Munch:

A couple of weeks ago I reached 666 private messages. And until recently it stayed that way. Now on one of my disk drives I have 666 GB available. Satan's coming for me. From the digital world. :P

* Google Search

Custom Search

Facebook Comments