Website Back Online!

We're back!! Sorry! Had some problem with some malicious files. The host didn't offer to fix it, as that's not a service they provide. I seem to have sorted it now.

Author Topic: Long time no see.  (Read 4054 times)

Offline Mr.Blue

• Viking
  • Server Administrator
  • EON
  • Mr.Blue <3 Christine
    • View Profile
  • Munch fan?: Yes, I adore.
Long time no see.
« on: December 27, 2018, 05:14:33 PM »
  • Publish
  • Hi everyone.

It's been a long ass time. How's everyone doing?
    I've been very un-active for years, and I apologies. But I've had so much problems in life that I've been deep down in depression, anxiety. And a lot more. Over three years ago, I was somewhat homeless. I had problems with alcohol and drugs. I've slept outside, been eating from garbage bins. Even stole food from restaurants (They throw away decent food). I've also gone against and went to churches on Monday mornings to get food. I lost everything, I was so deep down there. Had trouble with police, criminal activities for cash, fights, drugs. Total chaos. I was on the brink of dying. I carry scars from my past I've left behind. Today I am grateful that I'm alive, I met a girl. Who lifted me up, her family really lifted me up, helped me so much that I now have a home, I'm engaged and pretty healthy, other than I have to depend on painkillers from time to time from my past. Back, knees, hip, shoulder, arms, hands. All broken. But I manage and just think about how I have it today, how grateful I am from cheating death. Also the woman of my life brings a smile to my face every single day. I couldn't be more happier. I have to live off of money I get from the state because I am not capable of working. It's not much, but it's enough for a regular life. I can go on about this. But I'm thinking you may not want to read so much.

But anyway, I hope you guys are all good and feel good and still looking sexy. Love you guys.

-Signature by Chase

If you see a 1958 Plymouth Fury chasing you....run....don't look back... just run!

Offline Egg_Shen

• Administrator
    • EON
      • View Profile
    Re: Long time no see.
    « Reply #1 on: December 28, 2018, 10:08:25 AM »
  • Publish
  • fucking hell man, glad to see you're doing ok-ish lately..... but....ok, i'm too drunk to talk, will be responding next time i'm sober....
    here on stoned, we know about substance abuse(i'm proving point :P).... and we're all arseholes, but we're here for eachother.
    Should have reached out....again, this is stoned freeroam..... will respond more coherently when i'm sober, good to see you concored shit and doing alright

Offline Mr.Blue

• Viking
    • Server Administrator
    • EON
    • Mr.Blue <3 Christine
      • View Profile
    « Reply #2 on: December 28, 2018, 12:20:57 PM »
  • Publish
  • Ey thanks, man! It's been a hell, but it's in the past. Yeah, that's what I like about you all. I've had smaller problems way back in the days, but I just got on the server and we would exchange words hours after hours, good ol days lol. Take your time :)

-Signature by Chase

If you see a 1958 Plymouth Fury chasing you....run....don't look back... just run!

Offline Munch

• The Munch
    • The Munch
    • Super Muncher!
    • Existence is RAGE!
      • View Profile
      • Knights of the Night's King (my page)
    • Munch fan?: Who isn't?
    « Reply #3 on: December 29, 2018, 01:56:56 PM »
  • Publish
  • Hey! I've interacted with you more recently. Just today, in fact. But still, good to see you!

You should join us on Uncharted Waters Online, that's where you're more likely to find us, I think.

Register, make a character, then travel to Amsterdam to join the ACME company (our guild). Depending on your name, you may want to add a message when you send the join request to say who you are.
    Wyrd biþ ful ārǣd!

Offline Mr.Blue

• Viking
    • Server Administrator
    • EON
    • Mr.Blue <3 Christine
      • View Profile
    « Reply #4 on: December 29, 2018, 05:18:55 PM »
  • Publish
  • Yeah :). I did once, but I didn't know what to do, it was confusing as hell. I could give it another try though!

-Signature by Chase

Offline Munch

• The Munch
    • The Munch
    • Super Muncher!
    • Existence is RAGE!
      • View Profile
      • Knights of the Night's King (my page)
    • Munch fan?: Who isn't?
    « Reply #5 on: December 29, 2018, 06:07:46 PM »
  • Publish
  • Yeah, I know what you mean. It can be overwhelming at first. And I'm still learning things. If you're with ACME, though, then things will be a lot easier, with people able to explain things and offer general help.
    Wyrd biþ ful ārǣd!

Offline Mr.Blue

• Viking
    • Server Administrator
    • EON
    • Mr.Blue <3 Christine
      • View Profile
    « Reply #6 on: December 29, 2018, 10:52:48 PM »
  • Publish
  • Yeah true that. I'll give it a try later I'm gonna be a bit busy tonight, UFC coming up :)

-Signature by Chase

Offline Lo_Pan

• Administrator
    • Super EON
      • View Profile
    « Reply #7 on: January 17, 2019, 06:04:11 PM »
  • Publish
  • Hey Mr.Blue,

Sorry for the late reply, i am not active much on this forum, and by the staggering amount of replies, i guess not many are!

Anyway, sad to read you went through some serious drama and hard times, but glad to read you puled through.
    Congratulations on your engagement and finding love, that's awesome!

Stay healthy, out of trouble, and take it easy!

Offline Mr.Blue

• Viking
    • Server Administrator
    • EON
    • Mr.Blue <3 Christine
      • View Profile
    « Reply #8 on: January 20, 2019, 08:48:37 PM »
  • Publish
  • Hey Pan!

Thanks man! It warms me. I've noticed sadly not so many people are active nowadays. I will still be around here, and Steam from time to time. Also got email lol.

Yeah I will.

-Signature by Chase

Offline Austin

• Proper Stoner
    • Why does this taste red?
      • View Profile
    • Munch fan?: Yeah but he's not on munch
    « Reply #9 on: February 24, 2019, 11:31:22 PM »
  • Publish
  • I've only met you a few times but good to see that you are doing some what okay and best of all not dead. I'm happy that you find someone in your life that was able to help you turn your life around and give you support you needed! Good to see some old faces around here and know they are doing good or better than they were. Hope everything works out for you from now on.
    Austin Lee Houston

Munch:

A couple of weeks ago I reached 666 private messages. And until recently it stayed that way. Now on one of my disk drives I have 666 GB available. Satan's coming for me. From the digital world. :P

Offline Ghostrider_09

• Jr. Stoner
    • Come back Pan! :(
      • View Profile
    « Reply #10 on: March 31, 2019, 03:27:53 PM »
  • Publish
  • Been a while since last time I talked with you blue or the matter of anyone else here rl caught me at worse times after ordeal I had with high school and other shit going on... but this isn't about me so I'll cut it short. But otherwise, I'm glad to see you are doing good man just keep your head up and look forward.

* Google Search

Custom Search

Facebook Comments